{RQ} suspend your disbelief
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
Alys had been thrilled to receive Evie's invitation, even more so when it meant she could bond with her newest friend and help her region all at the same time. She hadn't so many friends that she felt particularly adept at making new ones, but thus far things with Evie had been easy. She wasn't entirely sure when she had gone from a weird loner from the Hollowed Grounds to a happy Halo resident with friends and loved ones, but she found that she relished the change.

The sun was bright overhead when they arrived at their chosen spot, and Alys watched with interest as Evie demonstrated the task at hand. The seer was quiet for a moment, tilting her head to one side as she considered her friend. "You're very creative," she said with a smile. "I'd never have thought of that."

She reached out with her own telekinesis to lift an ice shard into the air, peered through it at the rainbow that still colored the air, and then closed her eyes. It was harder to drop her ice shard into the box - she didn't want to miss and have to start all over - but she managed. When she heard the satisfying click that indicated that her ice shard had found its mark, she opened her eyes. "Do you know how many we have to get?"
Oh, I had a dream that you couldn't hear me screaming
Trying to tell you everything but it wouldn't stop you leaving
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
{RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 12-29-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 12-30-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-01-2024, 04:51 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-01-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-06-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 01:16 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 10:26 PM