[SE] The weather outside is frightful
for Sohalia <3
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
Her eyes slipped away from his, but in spite of the difficulty of his question she met his gaze once more only a moment later, her voice clear and stronger than she realized. He nodded slowly in understanding as she began, and he did so again as she came to the end of her answer. He let the storm growl and roar outside the Tower's protection, and when it finally quieted again his own soft voice was gentle in comparison.

"That is how I became King of the Merfolk. And for the same reasons," he added, giving Sohalia's fingers a companionable squeeze before he reached once more for his tea in order to take a thoughtful sip and savor its exotic spice. "And when Maeve needed to step down, I took over leadership of the land side. It needed doing. And there was no one else willing." He hesitated, slowly lowering his cup back to its saucer. "Now... that has changed. But I am uncertain I am ready to trust another co-ruler so soon. Not when I have watched two leave in as many years."

He inclined his head in acknowledgment of the differences of their circumstances, returning his steady gaze to Sohalia's in curiosity. "Is there anyone you could take as a co-ruler to share the burden? Or anyone else willing to lead Stormbreak if you step down?"

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The weather outside is frightful - by Hadama - 11-28-2023, 05:32 AM
RE: [SE] The weather outside is frightful - by Hadama - 12-30-2023, 06:32 AM