{RQ} suspend your disbelief
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
Evie isn't expecting the compliment, so her fair, freckled skin goes a bit pink as she grins and downplays it. "Thanks, it was just something we did a lot in the Grounds as kids." When the long years in the barrier had made them long for something brighter beyond those impenetrable walls. Turning a curious glance toward Alys, she mimics the woman's use of telekinesis if only for the further challenge. "You're from the Grounds too, right?" She recalls it vaguely, likely someone had told her in the time since Alys' arrival, but, "It's your surname. It's familiar to me." And though the Wordsworth name was incredibly well-known in the Grounds, Evie is glad that with her recent marriage, she has killed it for good and escaped from underneath it at the same time.

As she calls up another round of mist to renew the rainbow, Evie squints one eye and looks through the smaller shard of ice her magic had snagged, before closing both and dropping it into the icebox. Only after she has heard it land inside does she open her eyes and give a small shrug and a smile toward Alys. "It wasn't clear from Frey. I'm thinking if we fill it half-full we'll be good to go." It won't take long with the larger chunks of ice spread throughout the smaller debris.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry

Messages In This Thread
{RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 12-29-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 12-30-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-01-2024, 04:51 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-01-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-06-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 01:16 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 10:26 PM