[RQ] How the times change
For Hotaru and Soleil
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
Soleil hasn't been fooled by her godmother's admittedly impeccable acting in years. Anything that seems like exasperation or reluctance is almost always a front, and though her laugh is missing the childish pitch of her youth, it's the same cadence of giggles when the Valkyrie gives up the ghost almost immediately to agree to her terms. As if Soleil wouldn't have visited even if it meant sleeping outside.

As her godmother pulls them both in, Soleil leans all her weight sideways like a ragdoll, wanting to be as close as physically possible and having grown up confident that both adults to her left are more than capable of carrying her weight at any age. Such were the benefits of having cool, powerful mages in the family. And she’s definitely not thinking that to try and stave off the bittersweet tears clinging to her lashes. "I love you both so much,” she murmurs, and tries to linger in the moment as long as possible, reluctant for things to change but aware they will do so without care for her feelings.
kiss me like I'm a conviction, beg for divinity in my grasp

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] How the times change - by Sah - 12-03-2023, 03:40 PM
RE: [RQ] How the times change - by Hotaru - 12-13-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: [RQ] How the times change - by Soleil - 12-26-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: [RQ] How the times change - by Sah - 12-30-2023, 02:55 AM
RE: [RQ] How the times change - by Hotaru - 01-01-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: [RQ] How the times change - by Soleil - 01-01-2024, 08:43 PM
RE: [RQ] How the times change - by Sah - 01-02-2024, 12:33 AM