{se} step up when you call
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you
His letter had gone unanswered only because it had kept Hotaru hunched over her desk wiping away tears each time she tried to answer it. Though it had been their downfall initially, she'd been determined to give him his response in person before she departed - but now, those thoughts are far behind her, only resurfacing when she grabs and throws a broken board into the pile of detritus nearby and catches sight of Deimos heading her way.

While he hesitates, Hotaru does not. Dropping the other board in her hand to her feet, she crosses over it swiftly and reaches to bring him into a tight, desperate hug. It feels ridiculous to worry about people like Deimos and Sunjata given all their might and power, but she mumbles a quick prayer of gratitude to Frey all the same before she lets him go. "I was coming to find you when it hit," she murmurs, the awkwardness of a letter unanswered now creeping in on the Valkyrie. Clearing her throat, she gestures at the Academy. "While Evie's working on the infirmary, we're using the Academy as I'm sure you know. Do you have a moment to help a little with the debris? It's making the pathway harder for the injured." It's perhaps unfair to ask, because she knows he will say yes, and hopes it will grant her time to path and mend the fissures between them.
I used to sing about being free
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-01-2024, 08:59 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-01-2024, 09:45 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-02-2024, 12:15 AM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-02-2024, 01:09 AM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-14-2024, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-15-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 10:35 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 01-22-2024, 11:02 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 02-07-2024, 07:34 AM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Deimos - 02-07-2024, 10:16 PM
RE: {se} step up when you call - by Hotaru - 02-18-2024, 01:32 AM