[se] Hell will always come before you grow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Take my hand
And know that every second is forever
Noah had a feeling that eh would have to steel himself against whatever he may encounter in the Dusklight, but he didn’t expect it to be while he was conversing with Danta, a man splayed merrily between them like a buffet platter. Noah swallowed and his jaw feathered as he sat himself across from the Maverick, keeping his glacier gaze straight on the leader with a very serious tone to his face.

”I’m not sure what has happened in the Grounds in the short weeks I have been gone,” Noah said, weight shifting ever so slightly so that he could rest his hands in his lap, ”but the rest of the world seems to be in shambles at the dawn of this Longheat.” Noah wondered if Danta had even gotten any of the letters that he knew Deimos had sent out. ”So I’ve had better seasons than this, by far.” There was a tinge of enough charisma in his tone to try and keep Danta talking with him, which he had lacked in their previous meetings.

The Forsaken proceeded. ”I came to see what you knew about how the meteor crashing in Torchline affected the Grounds.”
Don't Pretend
That I would ever be the one who loses faith
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Hell will always come before you grow - by Noah - 01-02-2024, 08:43 PM