Personal Quest i've got an atlas in my hands
King's End Council Building!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town
could it be it's the same as the last? //
He does feel the amusement, and it draws his own in return. She certainly knew how to work the crowds, and for that it adds an extra push of enthusiasm into their groups. Sunjata alternates between helping with the framing and the stone work, watching as Hotaru succeeds in keeping her group from growing too careless where the boards are placed and nailed into one another, a feat that is reflected in her daughter as Flora figuratively whips one rogue worker into shape.

All things he would have had to do if not for the two brilliant women helping him with this group today.

It takes some time, but the shell of the building and the floor are in place, stones placed as brickwork to get the base of the foundation completed for the walls as well, and with it a midday break to drink some water and fuel up on food – a small fire nearby to dry off the sweat with as well as cook up the poultry caught for this whole purpose.

Looking good.” Sunjata compliments, flashing an easy grin toward Hotaru and Flora, knowing they did most of the work of making sure the workers don’t just go and fuck off.

But now that means the walls and the roof are left to flesh out the exterior. “Alright, so now we need a group to work on putting up the exterior walls and windows and the interior walls, and I will help with getting the roof on.” He gestures to the pile of material beside him, already preparing to shift with the navy blue feathers that start to sprout on his shoulders and neck, filling out the already there tattoos as the group breaks to start work again.

Round 3!!

One group for exterior walls and installing windows, one group for interior walls and doors, and Sunjata will take the group with the roof!
the flood
// i swear i've seen your face elsewhere before
just as familiar as a bottle and a glass //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
i've got an atlas in my hands - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 09:54 PM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Flora - 12-13-2023, 04:20 PM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Hotaru - 12-14-2023, 01:35 AM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Sunjata - 12-14-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Hotaru - 12-17-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Flora - 12-18-2023, 05:03 PM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Sunjata - 12-19-2023, 03:34 PM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Hotaru - 01-01-2024, 07:42 PM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 06:23 PM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Sunjata - 01-03-2024, 12:52 AM
RE: i've got an atlas in my hands - by Hotaru - 01-07-2024, 03:02 AM