[SE] Net worth
Open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I'll drown eventually so don't save me
Looking up from her task as someone called out, Maea realized that she recognized the woman. Not because they had met, but the Nightshade had been ruling Torchline long enough that even a vagabond would remember her name and pay attention while roaming through her domain. To see such a figure roaming the Grounds like an ordinary city woman, complete with basket and everything, struck her as curious.

The comment, though, was not. "I know," she replied, a touch dryly. The oversized pants she wore rolled up to the knees were baggy and threadbare, the armless tunic an off shade of purple and far too loose on the thin torso. Not something Maea would have picked for herself, given a choice.  "Unfortunately, it's all I have to work with. My lodging burned the other night." Taking everything she had; anything worth trading, and even the shoes she hadn't been wearing when the meteor fell.

Shifting where she sat so she could keep the woman in her sight, the Ancient let her tail dangle freely off the edge of the bridge. Unbothered by the yawning void behind her back, she shaded her eyes and looked the other person up and down.

"You alright? It's a bit hot today... Don't overdo it."
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-02-2024, 11:18 PM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Cordelia - 01-03-2024, 01:10 AM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-03-2024, 04:01 AM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maeve - 01-08-2024, 09:46 PM
RE: [SE] Net worth - by Maea - 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM