{RQ} suspend your disbelief
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
Evie blatantly turns away from Alys’ expression, lips twitching with mirth at her own stubbornness. She knows how sensitive of a topic the Grounds can be, so it’s nice to add a little levity here and there. “I’m a Wordsworth by birth,” she explains with a slight wince, far less comfortable with flaunting the equivalent of Grounds royalty when she has killed her lineage forever. Most people know her as Warden, or Evie, or just Evergreen. She hardly ever mentions her origins these days. “It’s interesting how so many Grounders end up calling Halo home, right?” She grins, not forcing Alys to divulge any more than she wants to. Another chunk of ice comes to her hand, and another spray of water into the air.

Only, the mist sprays a little sideways as she splutters slightly, caught off guard by Alys’ question. Laughing, cheeks pink, she smiles at the rainbow created by her own hand and observes it plainly for a moment, basking in her own happiness. “Not much has changed given how we already lived before the wedding, but…” Evie shrugs, words failing to encompass how the feeling was different now. “Somehow, it’s still different. In the best kind of way. I’m happier than I’ve been in years, you know?” Evie turns a shy, girlish expression toward Alys. She hasn’t had an opportunity to talk like this with another woman in a very, very long time. It fills an aching spot she had long since left to fester, and makes her chest tight with gratitude.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry

Messages In This Thread
{RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 12-29-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 12-30-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-01-2024, 04:51 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-01-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-06-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 01:16 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 10:26 PM