{se} tearing down hell's door
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
I'm made of dead man's money, you can see it in my smile
Hotaru would surely close the door upon her exit (surely), but currently any respect for Flora’s home is unfortunately rock bottom on her list of concerns. Manic, she whirls on her heel when the last room turns up empty, feet scarcely touching the stairs as she heads back for the door. How can she find her, hunt her, track her -?

Flora’s voice calls out as they unintentionally meet in the middle, electrifying Hotaru’s heart like a bare wire stripped by rough tools. Flora, she gasps like her lungs are full of water, tortured and overflowing. She rushes to her immediately, hands desperate as they seek purchase on any piece of her daughter to hold her close. Healing magic explodes out of her like a feral animal finally snapping its leash, chasing down any minor cut or lingering exhaustion in her child’s body. Anything at all that she can mend, because it had amounted to nothing when she’d held Enzo in her arms the same way. Torchline has already taken one of her children, and she is nearly shaking out of her skin with the relief that it has failed to do so a second time.

“Gods, I had no idea if you were okay. Are you okay?” Ru rips herself slowly from Flora to hold her out just enough to look her over, as if her magic might have missed something glaringly obvious. And if her cheeks are already wet with tears, she pays it no mind, unashamed to demonstrate how terrified she’d been to lose the Doubletake.
Watch the fire rise, burning through my paper skin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-01-2024, 10:24 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 01:19 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-06-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Flora - 01-21-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 08:45 AM