{RQ} suspend your disbelief
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
She wouldn't be alone in her estimations of Grounds lineage - precisely why Evie had changed her surname to Deimos' despite being the last Wordsworth alive. If they are to have any children someday, she wants them to be free of the expectation of dead men. Living up to the Ignatius name however...Evie can't help but grin to herself at the idea. Deimos would shudder to be held on such a pedestal, but surely his name would impact how their children would move about the world.

Maybe it's the topic in her head, but she doesn't notice Alys' conflicted silence, instead demurring over the idea of having made Halo a refuge. "I don't think I can take much of that credit," she huffs a laugh, something torn appearing and disappearing within a moment on her face before a warm smile takes its place. "But it's amazing to see how far Halo has come, it's true." All of their innovations and magical advancements, the welcoming and close-knit community, the freedom of Abandoned in Halo's borders.

Evie's hand comes up to wrap around Alys' elbow in return, the two women holding each other in that manner for a moment as the Evergreen smiles back. "Thank you. And thank you for being there for me that day - though I know I've said it a hundred times by now." Grinning, she releases the Seer and looks down at their bucket. Nearly full now. "How about one more for each of us and we call it a success?" Raising a ginger brow, she uses her magic to pluck another piece of ice from the shore, using it like a spyglass for the rainbow in front of them. They're so close to completing their quest, and with so many new changes in Caido, Evie is desperate to see Frey once more.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry

Messages In This Thread
{RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 12-29-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 12-30-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-01-2024, 04:51 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-01-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-06-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 01:16 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: {RQ} suspend your disbelief - by Evie - 01-07-2024, 10:26 PM