{se} the perfect antidote to cure a heart of stone
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
Alys watched with satisfaction as Evie took a few long swallows from the flask. She was sure that the Evergreen - like everyone else in Halo - was feeling the effects of all of the work they'd put in during the time since the flood. And with no one else to take care of their Wardens, Alys couldn't help but feel that the responsibility for her friends' well-being fell to her. At the very least, she could see that they stayed hydrated. It would be even better if they could stop for food, but alas, Alys had not brought any snacks with her today. Maybe she could convince Evie to stop for a meal once this portion of work was complete...

"How can I help?" asked the seer, replacing the flask of water on her belt and rolling up her sleeves in preparation. She was already dirty, so what was a little gardening? As for how she was holding up, Alys winced. "It's difficult to see Halo like this," she admitted quietly. It had always felt like Halo was untouchable, like they were so far removed from the drama of the rest of the world that nothing could touch them. To see how easily one natural disaster had shredded their peace... Alys shook her head. "I feel like I've been lucky, all things considered. So many of the people lost everything."
funny how it all works out in the end
you dance with the devil and you lose your head
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} the perfect antidote to cure a heart of stone - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 02:51 AM