[se] Hell will always come before you grow
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
[say]"Mm, has it?"[/say] Danta says mildly as Noah sits across from him, licking a dollop of cream from his finger. [say]"I imagine it has something to do with the pile of letters on my desk."[/say] Letters that, as of yet, remain unopened. (Sorry, not sorry). Running his tongue across his teeth and letting his shoulders slump when it becomes clear that Noah is not here to party - he rarely is, in fairness - the Maverick dismisses his snack so they might speak without the distraction between them.

[say]"The Outer Branches and Islands have flooded,"[/say] he says, [say]"but for the most part we're untouched by the disaster - and from what I know about the Grounds, that's a rarity."[/say] Settling back in his seat, he ruffles his fingers through his hair. [say]"The majority of our important buildings are inland in the Inner Quarter, and as far as I'm aware, there have been little to no casualties."[/say]

Then again, if there were farmers and workers dead in the outermost parts of the Grounds, who would be around to report it?
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Hell will always come before you grow - by Dantalion - 01-09-2024, 05:45 PM