[se] Hell will always come before you grow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Take my hand
And know that every second is forever
The attitude with which Danta sat across from him boasting made Noah’s skin crawl. Not in a way that it does when one feels disgusted about something gross — but in the way it did before it burned with anger. It made the demigod shift weight weight ever so slightly, but his eyes stayed straight ahead onto Danta and he imagined boring holes through the ancient’s skull. The entirety of the ancient’s laissez-faire look on the situation at hand churned Noah’s stomach. He couldn’t imagine holding the same kind of countenance. He couldn’t remember ever not caring about what was going on in Halo and what he could do to help the people there. Noah didn’t blink as the emotions bubbled beneath the surface.

”The letters on your desk, I am sure, report the immense dangers that we don’t know the scale of.” Noah said with a glacial tone that matched his gaze. ”It would be prudent to at least get a bearing of what the others do know, so you may protect your people from it.”
Don't Pretend
That I would ever be the one who loses faith
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Hell will always come before you grow - by Noah - 01-09-2024, 06:02 PM