{se} karma for the rules I break
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Jude
In my head I am hunting for myself
but I come up empty again
Jude startles hard at the seemingly sudden appearance of a stranger, and the act of clinging to the beam he's on makes him moan something twisted from the agony it causes to flare up in his body. Blinking away black spots, he watches the man pull himself onto the same beam, dismayed when he doesn't recognize him. He feels twitchy, and he can't blame it on the cold of being soaked or the bloodloss - like a cornered rabbit. But he's being helped, right?

Jude realizes he hasn't spoken yet. Wonders - even more vaguely - if perhaps he's in shock.

"Dad," he croaks out. "My dad - I need my dad," he begs, still frozen in the same position and beginning to shiver hard. Oh yeah, that's definitely shock. He tries to pinch his thigh to clear his head for a moment. "Um. How - how can I get down? Where are we going?" Is there an infirmary set up yet? Jude knows the longer he wears his makeshift tourniquet, the more dangerous it will become, and he really doesn't want to lose a leg.
the night is a cavern
I am underneath it, inside it, anything but free of it

Messages In This Thread
{se} karma for the rules I break - by Jude - 01-02-2024, 05:33 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Liam - 01-02-2024, 05:49 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Jude - 01-10-2024, 12:17 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Liam - 01-12-2024, 04:06 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Jude - 01-22-2024, 04:37 AM