{se} karma for the rules I break
Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
A machine where your heart once was
Slowly takes the place of you
Liam moved carefully and slowly towards the injured boy, as though trying not to startle an injured animal. He'd guess that the young man was around twenty, but there was something about him that made him seem younger than he was. Perhaps it was the way he asked immediately for his father - not that Liam could blame him. If he'd just been through hell and was stuck on a dilapidated piece of building in the aftermath of a moon falling out of the sky, he'd probably be longing for his parents, too.

"Okay," Liam said soothingly, blocking out the wave of pain that threatened as he thought of his own children, of what he wouldn't have given to find them - even in such a state - in the aftermath of the Ascended's attack on Stormbreak. How much he longed to hear them call out for him again. "We'll find your dad," he promised, voice surprisingly even.

When he noticed the young man's leg, he hissed in sympathy, even as his estimation of the boy rose as he realized that a tourniquet had been expertly applied. "My name is Liam," he said, slowly approaching and dropping into a crouch beside the stranger. "I'm here to help. We need to get you back to Haulani. There will be healers there." He cast his eyes around, trying to decide the best way to move the young man without causing him even more pain. "If we can get you down, I can carry you, but it's going to hurt," he said, his voice gentle and apologetic. "What's your name?"
Only hold the memories now
Of a love I thought I knew
Liam

Messages In This Thread
{se} karma for the rules I break - by Jude - 01-02-2024, 05:33 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Liam - 01-02-2024, 05:49 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Jude - 01-10-2024, 12:17 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Liam - 01-12-2024, 04:06 AM
RE: {se} karma for the rules I break - by Jude - 01-22-2024, 04:37 AM