[se] Hell will always come before you grow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1325

Take my hand
And know that every second is forever
The ancient's nonchalant posture only fueled Noah's irritation, his intensity met with an infuriating calmness. As Danta crossed his long legs and regarded Noah, the demigod's gaze remained unyielding, a silent demand for seriousness in the face of impending danger.

The Forsaken demigod, unamused, resisted the urge to snap back. "Returning to Halo is my concern," Noah retorted, his voice carrying the weight of suppressed frustration. "Prudence may not be your forte, but the safety of the Hollowed Grounds should be, and if that requires some semblance of seriousness from you, so be it." As Danta grinned, Noah's resolve remained unshaken, determined to convey the gravity of their situation to the ancient, whether he liked it or not.

Noah leaned back in his chair slightly, feeling ire begin to bubble in his throat as Danta’s fangs glimmered, revealed by his Cheshire grin. He couldn’t understand Danta’s point of view, nor understand how someone could even get there. Did he care about nothing? Noah’s ears burned, and he wanted to lash out with how much he had done for these lands in the last few seasons compared to the ancient.
Don't Pretend
That I would ever be the one who loses faith
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Hell will always come before you grow - by Noah - 01-14-2024, 01:39 AM