[RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
The Honeybee

I believe in holding grudges
I'll heal in hell
Melita hadn’t considered the depths that Flora had surmised, at least, not until the proposition was unleashed. She blinked rapidly for a moment, mildly bewildered, but then shrugged, because she’d been to the wasteland enough to warrant it as a shithole (and this was coming from someone who’d been born in a desert), but hadn’t figured it’d ever have a use. Other than existing as one of those ‘gonna fuck you up’ hotspots. “The Fae probably wouldn’t take too kindly to it,” she eventually mused, the slightest of smiles angled on her features – mischief inclined. “And wouldn’t it just be running away from our problems? Shit’s still going to be there.” And potentially worse – left unchecked.

At the lack of a shovel, the Honeybee watched as Flora tore into the ground with her daggers. “I suppose,” she remarked soon after, placing the jar within arm’s reach once they snagged at this dumbass plant, and then grabbed the offered portions from the Queen. She began to copy and mimic Flora’s artistry around the loam, and eventually they’d skewered a decent circle around the said void beasty.
Pay a little more attention to the healing power
of incandescent rage
Melita

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star - by Melita - 01-22-2024, 01:40 PM