[se] Hell will always come before you grow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Take my hand
And know that every second is forever
Did Noah care? Had he developed a passion and a depth of love for the Grounds and the people? No, not entirely. But he was loyal. Loyal to a fault. Loyal to his last and dying breath. The Hollowed Grounds did not hold a place of loyalty in his heart, but Vi did. And Vi had brought him here, told him this place needed him, and Noah was not going to run from that again. He wasn’t going to run from the discomfort of it, run from the way it took him from the places he did care for, to his very core. There was much more to do, and now that the world at large faced another threat that Noah knew, in the same depths of his core, that he would need to stand against — he needed his god on his side. ”The meteors that fell on Caido bring danger — and that is what I care about. Protection.”

This time, Noah’s own eyebrows lifted. ”Oh, so you do care.” Noah said simply, his glacial eyes keeping their hard gaze on the Maverick. His jaw feathered slightly, and he tapped a finger on the top of his thigh. ”You care enough to have done two things. Congrats. MY involvement in helping the Hollowed Grounds has history before you, and will continue despite you.” And if they were going to list out their contributions to this place, present and past, Noah’s list was longer. ”I came here concerned about the threat that loomed now before us, Danta, that you seem to want to ignore.”

He noticed how the candles flickered out of the corners of his eyes, and Noah was honestly surprised to see any emotion in the Maverick, rather than antagonism.
Don't Pretend
That I would ever be the one who loses faith
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Hell will always come before you grow - by Noah - 01-22-2024, 04:11 PM