{se} hold the line, your breath, my hand
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
Tragedy could alter, but the heart and soul of them remained; brandished and overworked and still gathering onwards, striving to overcome and reclaim, burrow deep while ignoring their own needs. He’d become better about it most days, but not ones like these – not when there were so many other requirements, necessities, and constituents to care for and shelter. Evie knew that well too; the way those patterns flickered and fell, and that somehow their carved perseverance would notch deeply into the ice and sanctum.

Her smile reflected his own, even if they were tautly lined with exhaustion and tenacity. Today the Evergreen was far more pragmatic than the Sword, because he immediately looked off into the distance, waiting for something impending and doom-laden over the horizon. He made no mention of despairing dreams where Safrin gave off more damning information, where he dreaded another rise and fall from behind eyelids and slumber, or some foregone conclusion of looming contortions falling over them again.

Because the Shields did know. Micah was around. There were strength and supports placed within – another nuance they’d shared, managed, and maintained. Still, he could be quite mulish, and so his jaw clenched, tired but same piercing gaze locking onto hers. “Logic, at this hour?” He snorted, pretending it wasn’t pure daylight landing over them, that his whole head didn’t ache and his spine didn’t want to crack. “For how long?”
under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} hold the line, your breath, my hand - by Deimos - 01-22-2024, 07:50 PM