[SE] Searching for Solutions
Open!
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 425
I fear no monsters, for no monsters I see.
Thal attempted to brush the crusted blood and sea water off her only dry black cloak left. The futile attempt only served to stoke her frustrations at the situation. She knew they must look like a shark missing a fin, hoping a starving fisherman might be willing to sew them up. A "dangerous" pirate ship coming to a broken port for repairs? Who was she to ask for help from such a shattered place?

But what other choice do I have?

She surveyed her injured crew as the ship tilted starboard again and a voice reached her ears.

What didn't she need? Food? Medicine? Sails? Wood? Tar? She settled for the simplest response with an exasperated laugh, "Help?"

As the ship finally reached the rubble of planks that had once been an organized port, Thal pulled her hood up over her horns despite the hot sun bearing down. It wouldn't do to give people more reason to withhold aid. She spoke to the one who had called out. "We can offer manpower and strength in return for vital supplies and assistance in repairing our ship." Although Thal was tempted to state their intentions for peace, she didn't think they looked like much of a threat right now. They wouldn't be doing much pirating for the time being. "Are we permitted to come ashore?"

She wasn't sure what they would do if her request was denied, but she didn't imagine her crew would take the news well. Their morale was already at an all-time low. They had never suffered a loss under her command and this felt uncomfortably similar to a loss.
Becaue all this time the monster has been me.
THALASSA

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Searching for Solutions - by Thalassa - 01-22-2024, 06:29 PM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Melita - 01-24-2024, 11:04 PM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Thalassa - 01-25-2024, 12:06 AM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Melita - 01-25-2024, 11:41 AM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Thalassa - 01-25-2024, 05:43 PM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Melita - 01-26-2024, 10:59 PM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Thalassa - 01-28-2024, 05:33 AM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Melita - 02-03-2024, 07:00 PM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Thalassa - 02-04-2024, 02:32 AM
RE: [SE] Searching for Solutions - by Melita - 02-07-2024, 11:07 PM