[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 47 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3530
Boreal caroled happily back at the dragon-man as she arced around, waggling her wings at him as she made a second pass before flapping to get more height and continue her search. Tal, meanwhile, took the offered plank with his head still ducked in embarrassment, stuffing the wood into his Bag of Holding with the rest for easier transport back to the building activities once they had a big enough haul.

"I mean... I heard some rumors 'bout you helpin' out th'Ascended durin' th'War," he admitted, clearing his throat awkwardly. "An' that y'used t'be Mayor or somethin' o' Torchline. But I didn't really pay much attention t'politics an' all that 'til Morgen died." He gave a little shrug, not quite an apology but not far from it as he started to amble along beside the unfairly tall giant of an archon. He glanced over just in time to catch the cheeky grin, and a snorting laugh was surprised from the courier as he ducked his head again.

But this time a little grin had appeared, quite without him realizing it.

"Uhh... I mean, all of 'em, I guess? But th'lightnin' one looks pretty serious. How'd y'not lose your arm to it?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Talyson - 01-26-2024, 02:40 AM