[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
A bright smile is shot over to Boreal as she waggles her wings at him before his attention is returned to Tal, handing him over the piece of wood, content to stretch his legs from the span of time he’d spent in the water. “I did, yeah.” He offers, biting his tongue from saying that someone had to and that someone was me. Nevertheless, he nods at the second note made. “Governor. Took it over after Remi. Installed some monsoon blockers to keep Haulani safe from them.” He wonders if they even remain in the face of Torchline’s devastation.

Regardless, bigger and brighter? topics are at hand as they walk side by side and Sunjata snorts his own response to the one that leaves Talyson. “Carefully.” He jests, looking back over at the other man as they continue down their little aimless path (until a board appears, that is). “A sea panther arrived on the shores of Torchline and I was one of the ones to help take it down. Deimos was there, actually.” Knowing that Tal was from Halo made it easier to relay who exactly was there – a commonality.

Anyway, I was attuned at the time so I called some encantados to the shore and had them draw up a storm. Deimos and I had a plan of launching a lightning rod at the sea panther and I would call down the storm at the same time.” He winces slightly, inhaling sharply for added dramatic flair, a whistle through his teeth as he looks ahead again. “He must have misheard me, because he handed it back to me and I was so distracted compelling these creatures that I grabbed it and struck myself.” He holds out his right hand for Tal to see just how the blast seems to go to his hand, before arcing up. “I think I had an actual heart attack? I’m not sure. I was blasted back and too out of it to notice much more than the fact I made glass. But, one of the other guys there brought me to Vervain and she healed me up.” He rumbles, head cocking as he thinks on it. “She healed me up quite a few times, actually. She found me washed up on the shore and healed this too.” His hand lifts to gesture to his cheek with another casual shrug. "My father gave me that one."
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 01-26-2024, 03:36 AM