[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
There is a huff of a laugh that leaves him as Tal speaks – as if the idea of Deimos disliking him was anything new, or anything that he didn’t already know for how many years now? “I think genuinely at that time it was. But, this was done on purpose before then.” Shifting to turn so he walks backwards beside Tal, he lifts up his lightning scarred arm to reveal the swaths of swiping claw scars on his side, courtesy of the Warden himself.

The targets looking like him though are far more amusing than they otherwise should be, and he spins around back to walking forward with a small amused smile on his face. “Interesting.” And it was interesting. Hilarious, actually.

As for the reasons why, well, Sunjata pauses to collect a small piece of debris, handing it to Tal as he mulls over where to start. “Well, I think it first started when Hotaru and I were close, after I’d broken up with Phoebe. But I got really sick and Phoebe and I had… our problems at the time, and were both incredibly stubborn. Next thing I knew, we both wouldn’t back down and we got married. I asked Deimos to make the ring, which he thought was for Hotaru, when it… Wasn’t.” His nose wrinkles and he sighs, running a hand through his hair. “And then just.. everything else that I did to Hotaru after that.” Though, for all his faults, Hotaru and he had both hurt each other – memories of her burning down his guildhall, sparking a fire in the middle of Haulani.

He shrugs a broad shoulder and looks back to Tal with a slight wince. “He banned me from Halo, which is why I never got to visit Hotaru there.” He’d never wanted to take her from her home, even if he wasn’t meant for the cold. But, here they were. “So, that’s that, basically.
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 01-27-2024, 07:01 PM