[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 11 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 52 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 55 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
Another low whistle slipped out as Tal eyed the claw scars with wide eyes, and he almost tripped over a board. He bent hurriedly to scoop it up and jam it into the Bag before clearing his throat, pretending that he'd meant to do that. "Huh. I gotta set like that, too. Just, not from him. From a normal ursur," he admitted, rubbing at his nose nonchalantly as he tried to fit in with the cool kid.

He hadn't been certain how Sunjata would take the news about the training dummies, but he relaxed a little when it went over okay. At least the Flood didn't look particularly upset about it, and Tal accepted the piece of wood with a quiet sigh of relief. "Yeah, well, hopefully my face doesn't start showin' up on 'em now, too. He's kind o' a terrible artist." And it was the courier's turn to flash a brief, wry grin over at his Archon.

Brief, because the question he wanted to ask was complicated and probably rude, but he asked it anyways and to his surprise he actually got an answer. "Huh..." It was a lot to take in, and the courier's brow furrowed more and more deeply as Sunjata explained the complicated history that stretched back years and years, even before the War. He knew the names and the people attached to them, but he hadn't known them back then and he'd rarely thought about Ru's past prior to their meeting. He certainly had never considered Sunjata's or Phoebe's pasts, and finding how intertwined they all were was...

A little overwhelming for a guy who'd spent a chunk of his adult life on the Tundra with mostly his sled dogs for company.

He drew in a big breath to say something - anything? - and then let it all out in a big sigh, shaking his head. "Yeah, no. That all sounds... really complicated. Ru told me about the Safrin stuff, an' your daughter..." He trailed off with an uncomfortable shrug. "But yeah, I guess I can see why he's still mad." Though he looked glum as he admitted it.

He kicked a board and sent it tumbling ahead of them, where Boreal dropped out of the sky to pounce on it, flattening it back into the grass. "So, uh... I guess you an' your pa didn't get along too well, either?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Talyson - 01-30-2024, 12:27 AM