[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
It’s a pretty shitty spot to get hit, isn’t it?” He rumbles, flashing Talyson a companionable smile – especially as talk shifts to training dummies and faces lingering amidst them. It’s not a fact that bothers him any, truthfully, he’d always been a target to someone or other. He’d always wrought it upon himself, so how could he complain when it came to light?

As for Tal, though, and the terrible artist comment, it brights a brief huff of a laugh from his throat, a deep rumble. “So long as he’s a terrible artist, you have plausible deniability.” He winks. Tal doesn’t have to accept that it’s him anyway, if Deimos were to go so far as that, but something tells him that the courier beside him probably hadn’t done all the personal things Sunjata had done that effected Deimos year after year.

Not that the Sword would ever know how much he’s strived to change, how much better of a person he’s gotten over the years. Not that he cares in particular whether or not Deimos did know, either.

He wanders and picks up more boards and debris where he can see it, letting the information of how everyone was so intertwined back then when the only place to wander had been the Grounds and the Greatwood, settle so it would be easier for the courier to pick it apart. And when Talyson speaks, a low hum slips from Sunjata’s throat of acknowledgement, an arm lifting to rub at the back of his neck as he exhales a slightly awkward sigh. “Wasn’t my finest moment.” Is all he has to say about it – still learning to not give into his impulsivity and fears, one step at a time.

His pa, however, was a subject that brings a solemn nod from the Flood. “Not for lack of trying on my part. I was trained as a soldier from a young age, but according to him I had too much emotion to do the job right.” He pauses, thinking back on it. “A lot happened between him and I back home and I had thought that I was free of him when I landed here. But no, he arrived.” A small sneer blooms on his face at the memory, draconic wings unfurling from his back, as the one closest to Talyson comes into view with a pale scar through it, like the wing had been broken and punctured the skin, magically reset so he could fly. “I thought his appearances were just me losing my mind. Until he broke my wing and kidnapped Nate. And I refused to let Hotaru help me with any of it for fear he’d snatch her too, specifically because he did kill my girlfriend back in Korofi.” The wings tuck in tight and he glances over at Talyson with a small shrug, offering another little pitfall he’d had with the Valkyrie.

"I can admit that I'm working on not letting my fears guide my impulsive actions these days."
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 01-31-2024, 05:38 AM