[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
Scars were something to be worn with pride in Korofi. Something that was far more acceptable than the dreadful tattoos that spanned the Flood’s body. So despite the offers to get rid of the scars, Sunjata had kept all but one. They were his stories, his triumphs, his survival story. Even if some of those stories were ones he’d rather forget. A tactile reminder of who he’s become, a reminder of how far he’s come.

A reassuring smile is immediately flashed to Talyson as he pauses abruptly, the Flood’s wings tucking in with a slight shift, even as his gaze drifts toward Boreal with the display of his own draconic flare. “No.” He assures, reaching up to rub at the side of his neck, over yet another scar his father had given him, but one that he feels like might just be a bit too much information for the younger man. “Against Hotaru’s wishes, I challenged my father to a Trial. A trial is… Basically a tradition from Korofi. A kind of… Battle royale when you’re seventeen to prove you’re the strongest and can take over the throne, basically. Last man standing, et cetera. I should note my father was the one on the throne, when I was seventeen. So... Anyway, lots of weight, lots of training.” His nose wrinkles a little bit the side of his mouth with the scar slides up in a little smile. “I had to take him by surprise, so when he had captured the view of the crowd and was crowing about how much better he was and how much of a disappointment—” here his eyes roll with an air of exhaustion, “—I had always been, he stuck the knife in my mouth and I launched us off the cliff, expecting to untangle myself and fly back up to the top.

Only… That isn’t what happened. The knife had sliced through in full view of everyone, including Hotaru, right before he'd gone over the edge with his father. “The scar’s so fucked up because I washed up on the beach a few days later and it had no healing until it had already tried to partially heal.” Why it swirls and is so jagged in parts.
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 02-02-2024, 04:27 AM