[SE] The sky is the limit
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Libraries exerted almost as much pull on Maea as sweet treats and skyship rides. "It's a good place to start," she agreed, easily falling in beside the man as he led the way.

With someone else along to call the shots, she was left unexpectedly free to simply enjoy the scenery. The treetop village was beyond charming, the weather fair and pleasant and her mood as sunny as the sky; it had been such a long time since she felt like this that it weirded her out. Time and again she had to surreptitiously pinch herself to make sure this was no dream or illusion - and each time the little snag of pain registered, it was all she could do not to laugh aloud. When even pain felt good, you knew things were alright.

It was almost a shame to leave the brilliant day behind for the dusty quiet of the Undercroft. Breathing in familiar scents of leather, ink and parchment, Maea followed the stacks of tomes up and around until she grew dizzy. Not even three steps beyond the entrance a beautifully tooled spine caught her eye. She pulled out the book to flip through the pages; vellum inked in exquisite detail spelled out a measure that seemed arranged like a poem, but the language was not one she recognized.

"You may have to drag me out of here," she murmured, only reluctantly playing the volume back where she'd found it. "My Loreseeker days were supposed to be over, but now I don't know..."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-02-2024, 09:14 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-02-2024, 09:49 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-02-2024, 10:23 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-03-2024, 04:32 AM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-03-2024, 05:24 AM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-03-2024, 07:16 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-05-2024, 08:35 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-07-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-07-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-07-2024, 11:06 PM