[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
His gaze scans the debris from the boat, spying the pieces of metal and the bent frames of wood in what looked to be condensed. Sunjata steps forward, reaching out to collect pieces of wood alongside Tal, pausing only to scratch Boreal’s scales when she trots up to him, flashing her a bright smile for the board that she then carries to the courier.

He continues to collect, handing off pieces of wood and collecting rusted metal in his large palms, glancing over at Tal curiously as the story unfolds. And really, all he can offer is a soft little hum, meeting Talyson’s wounded gaze, spying the upset within it, and offering a small understanding nod and a smile himself. “I have always been shit with words.” It was like his running theme – his words minced and twisted without his ability to untangle the knots before they tightened around his throat.

Well, I’m not sure if it helps, but there’s a petty part of me in instances like that that are fine with letting the consequences happen.” He shrugs, stepping away a bit further to collect another piece of wood and a large metal binding. “At least at the end of the day it’s an I told you so..” Though, perhaps that reveals more to Tal about who Sunjata is than the rest of it.

And unfortunately, it’s a thread that Hotaru and he had tugged on numerous occasions. A swap from Tal worried and disliking Deimos being with Evie, to Deimos’ own hatred of him for what he’d done to Hotaru in the past.

Things that had taken Sunjata many years to work past and through, and only with Frey’s help. “At any rate, I’m glad you’re here.” He offers, flashing Tal a gentler smile, the genuine twists of it despite the lopsidedness from the scar.
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 02-06-2024, 05:18 AM