Training {se} Satellite moments that light up the sky
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie

Micah pounces after Sugar, and Evie's heart pangs slightly to see him so sure-footed on paws that had not long ago been comically large with youth. Ronin is a fitting distraction for the odd maternal pang in her breast, though his compliments make her laugh. "I'm sure you can do much more than that, Commander," she teases, eyes crinkling with her smile.

Glancing around at the greenery, Evie's smile softens. "I'm biased," she prefaces - her title is the Evergreen - "but it felt like a blessing after everything the war brought us. It's still comforting even now." A place to escape to when the sight of water outside the Citadel gates and waterlogged debris becomes too much to handle. Shield still half-slung on her arm, Evie spares Ronin the need to delve into more emotional avenues with someone who may not have yet earned access to those spaces, and she motions to it. "By the way, how experienced are you with shields? I'd love some tips."
a golden cage, for all its worth and beauty
is still just a cage

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} Satellite moments that light up the sky - by Evie - 02-07-2024, 06:32 AM