[SE] The sky is the limit
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 47 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
Tal nodded emphatically, not bothered at all by her indifference. "Yeah, I get it. Not like there aren't plenty o' other places that need help around th'world right now, too." And sometimes the place you were born changed so much from where you started out that even if it would always be home, it was better to spend some time away. No one knew that better than the courier.

But maybe he was willing to agree to almost anything to get out of the cramped space beneath the ancient oak and back into the open air again.

He retreated out of the cramped office so Maea could enter, and the gentle old Fae looked at her quizzically. At the mention of Halo his fluffy white brows rose in surprise and he adjusted his spectacles before taking them off to polish them. His lined face fell into a small frown and he didn't answer right away. Instead he cleared his throat while focusing on his glasses, rubbing away a few specks of dust. "Ah. I am... surprised that Halo has taken such an interest. Very kind of them, very kind." He slid the spectacles back onto his nose and blinked at Maea once more. "The demigoddess is... not available, I'm afraid. But I can try to answer your questions."

He took a deep breath, wings fluttering briefly before they stilled behind him. "The Estuary took the brunt of it, of course. Very sad. The Symphony roared that morning, and we lost many. Humans, mostly," he added after a pause, graciously including the wingless giants among the Greatwood's residents. "Those who lived on the ground lost the most. But many of our homes are built up in the branches, so it could have been far worse." His frown deepened but he raised his head proudly, looking up at Maea with a quiet dignity. "But we take care of ourselves and our own. We have held our ceremonies and are rebuilding what we can." Without the help of outsiders, who rarely came to stay anymore.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-02-2024, 09:14 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-02-2024, 09:49 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-02-2024, 10:23 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-03-2024, 04:32 AM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-03-2024, 05:24 AM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-03-2024, 07:16 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-05-2024, 08:35 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-07-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Maea - 02-07-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: [SE] The sky is the limit - by Talyson - 02-07-2024, 11:06 PM