Training {se} Satellite moments that light up the sky
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the supernova
light is easy to love.
"Hey, now," Ronin says through a laugh, as though his former title is a source of embarrassment rather than pride. "Stormbreak is in good hands these days without me, but if you think I'll be of use in Halo, you let me know." Stepping forward a bit to avoid a few small sticks that shower the forest floor (thanks, Sugar), the Nova nods his understanding. "I remember feeling the same way about Torchline after so long in the Grounds," he admits; having recently moved back to the islands, the feeling still stands even now.

As for shields, Ronin tilts his head at the object in question and offers Evie a somewhat self-deprecating smile. "I've got basic training with them," he says. "Though I never used them much myself. I have seen some people do some crazy things with them, though." Glancing over his shoulder to make sure there's enough space in the clearing, Ronin backs up and invites Evie to join him.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} Satellite moments that light up the sky - by Ronin - 02-10-2024, 02:25 PM