[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
Without already knowing what kind of other worldly, not expected threat as Safrin had said, there was no way or reason to believe the refuge would keep them out. The abilities on the other hand, was something still awaiting the test, one that Sunjata isn’t entirely sure how it’ll go, but he thinks he’s charming enough to wiggle his way through it without being phased.

Of course, only time would tell. “It does, yeah.” It blocks everyone’s powers. An attempt to keep an even playing field in the safety of a space that had been tucked away and hidden during the past war. Now, it’s not hidden, but still a space where people could come together as their base forms, especially if there was the potential for fighting to break out.

The answer as to how he’ll test it is still coming, though, as the gears spin through Tal’s head. “I’m not sure what she is. I met her, though, so when Remi sent the sketch of her I recognized her. Nothing seemed off about her when I spoke with her.” Nothing but how interested in whiskey and food she was, but Sunjata couldn’t glean much off of that. “So I intend on inviting her to the Refuge and see if it deadens her abilities too.” Because he’s the only one that could get away with it, knowing yet pretending to not know, just what exactly he was facing.

Still, the thought makes his stomach swirl in discomfort.
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 02-12-2024, 10:27 PM