[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 47 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3530
Having his assumption confirmed - that Sunjata also wouldn't have access to his powers - didn't comfort the courier one bit. His scowl deepened as he shoved a board into the pile with unnecessary force--

And then had to scramble to keep the pile's other elements from tilting over in a messy cascade.

As he managed to get it under control he shot the Flood a look of wounded worry and something more complicated. "That sounds kinda risky. Hail, it sounds really risky," he admitted, voice gruff. He straightened up and rubbed the back of his neck, nose wrinkling in a thoughtful scowl. "I know I'm prob'ly not much use compared to a demigod... but maybe I can... I dunno. Grab you an' run away real fast if shit goes sideways an' y'get hurt?" He rubbed harder at his skin, scowl deepening. "Not sayin' I'll be there with you. I know I'd prob'ly fuck it up. 'm shit at poker." As anyone who'd been around him for more than five minutes could probably tell. "But I could be nearby, at least? Close enough t'hear if you yell?" Another moment of hesitation and then he extended his other hand with an awkward one-armed shrug. A ring glinted on his finger, silver with the golden imprint of lips upon the metal. "Long as I c'n get y'out o' th'Refuge, I can slap some healin' on you with this ring, at least."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Talyson - 02-12-2024, 11:08 PM