Training {se} Satellite moments that light up the sky
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie

"Definitely not for just heavy lifting," she laughs, glad to have proven her point in some small way, "but I'll need some time to come up with decent questions. I'm sure you've answered enough half-baked questions about Safrin to last a lifetime." Not that Evie isn't still tempted to ask them, but Ronin deserves something more elegantly composed.

Following in his wake, Evie wonders who else might have the experience she seeks. Amalia's memory always makes her conflicted and sour, so she doesn't linger on it for long. "I used it a lot more in close quarters than I expected during the war, and while it worked, I definitely could have been better," she confesses. Though Deimos had healed the scars her shoulder still aches with phantom memory of the Banshee's claws. "If you have time - wanna throw a few punches at me?" Her grin says come at me, though she doesn't think she has that punchable of a face.
a golden cage, for all its worth and beauty
is still just a cage

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} Satellite moments that light up the sky - by Evie - 02-13-2024, 09:03 AM