run into the midnight sun
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
relive who i've been at my worst,
every single night, looking for a distraction
I’m not so sure why. Sunjata begins, reflecting that smile that graces Noah’s face with one on his own. Everyone's on the same page these days. He sends over, a slight mental shield to block out the pangs of regret from losing Nate in the war after how hard he'd fought to keep him, and the potential that he could have made it out and become Ancient afterwards, like Isla had done.

As for the Refuge, though, and Noah’s children aging, he does catch that glance and the smile falls with a hum of understanding. “I see.” Is all he can say – because he’d experienced the strangeness of it before, once, when Kamaria had returned home at the age of a teenager when he had literally made pancakes with a six year old that morning.

While the Refuge works as intended, I’m not sure if it works against the affliction occurring. I’m having to do tests with it.” He admits, in the sake of being completely transparent and honest about the happenings. While it worked for their abilities and magic, this affliction was something else, and with it the uncertainty that gnaws at his chest. “So I would wait to send your family there until we know it can be wholly safe.” Because the letter had gone out right before things started getting weird, and now that it’s here and physically in their faces? Well, the realization has sunk in.
the flood
waiting for the sun to rise
pretty sight for some hollow eyes
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 01-10-2024, 07:49 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 01-10-2024, 08:18 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 01-13-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 01-16-2024, 05:17 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 01-21-2024, 08:25 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 01-24-2024, 05:00 AM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 02-14-2024, 12:11 AM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 02-14-2024, 11:26 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 02-15-2024, 08:03 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 02-16-2024, 03:15 AM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 02-22-2024, 03:42 PM