[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
While the thought itself is noble, Sunjata shakes his head to the offer as well. “I imagine that would go very poorly for the both of us.” One thing Sunjata had learned in his past was to never underestimate your enemies. It was the same thing he’d done with his father – knowing that physically and mentally, Shaju would have him beat. He had to improvise, fight cheap, break some rules, in order to win. And with Dahlia? They don’t even know what she can do, but all he knows is that if Remi struggled and failed to hurt her, two powerless people wouldn’t stand a chance.

He steps back and rubs at his shoulder, though, feeling the relief of the sun hiding away by a rogue cloud against his sun tanned and now thankfully dry skin as he explains his plan, watching as Tal steps away from the piles and scowls at them. “I’m just going to have to assume. I’ll bring her in from the entrance and see if she reacts when we step through. Everyone else I’ve been with has had a reaction stepping over the threshold.” And if she doesn’t, well, while it isn’t a for sure answer it’s something for the interim.

As for using her magic when they’d first met, he shakes his head. “No. She seemed completely normal.” Aside from being enamored with the offerings of food and drink the House of Midnight had to offer, which again wasn’t strange enough for him to assume she meant bad news.
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 02-14-2024, 11:36 PM