run into the midnight sun
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
relive who i've been at my worst,
every single night, looking for a distraction
Ah, Sunjata hums through the attuned bond, figuring that it made sense as much as anything else. He doesn’t have anything to add to it either, content to let it slip away as more important information is addressed, walking along with him toward that open spot where the sun beat down, bringing out the multitude of freckles even further on the Flood’s face and already bronzed skin – only his scars a fair shades paler than the rest of him in the golden light.

That would be handy to have.” Sunjata comments, wondering if he could do the same for one of his trinkets – now that the Ascended room in the Grounds didn’t exist. Regardless, one thing at a time, and he’s got a lot on his plate as it seems.

As for the next question, Sunjata wonders whether or not Noah had heard him or if the sounds of rebuilding and the dull roar of the waves were enough to drown out the timber of his voice. “As I said, I have to test the refuge to know what adjustments need to be made. Aside from that, building another shrine here and a town in the meantime.” Tilting his head slightly toward Noah with a small amused smile, Sunjata shrugs lightly. “The only shrine here at the moment, as you know, belongs to Safrin and Vi.” And while he wasn’t Vi’s demigod to ensure he received the god of life, he certainly didn’t need the bad news that came along Safrin’s winds. “But, the one I'm building is for Frey and it's almost complete. I hope that I know more about the refuge and what it lacks by the time it is.

When it comes to the town, intended to be a space for people to move to and open up more options for people to relocate temporarily, especially in events like this, where many of those displaced have taken up residence in the House of Midnight and parts of the Refuge.
the flood
waiting for the sun to rise
pretty sight for some hollow eyes
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 01-10-2024, 07:49 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 01-10-2024, 08:18 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 01-13-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 01-16-2024, 05:17 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 01-21-2024, 08:25 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 01-24-2024, 05:00 AM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 02-14-2024, 12:11 AM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 02-14-2024, 11:26 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 02-15-2024, 08:03 PM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Sunjata - 02-16-2024, 03:15 AM
RE: run into the midnight sun - by Noah - 02-22-2024, 03:42 PM