[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
It isn’t a thing Sunjata likes either, but as far as he’s concerned, he’s the only one that can get away with running those tests – having already made an acquaintance out of the woman in question before knowing what she was capable of. A fact that he, and likely so many others, were in the line of fire without even knowing it. Like walking into a lion’s den.

Distracted by offering gentle smiles to the people that come to collect the scrap and offering little nods of hello’s, Sunjata’s attention flickers back to Talyson as the question airs. “She’s worried, of course, but she trusts me to do the best that I can.” A small shrug offered. “And while I’m not as strong as Remi is, I’m on par with him these days. It’s better that it’s me figuring it out than anyone else.” He’s a demigod, after all. Chosen.

If anyone understood the importance of letting those most capable deal with affairs at the same level, well, it was Hotaru.
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 02-16-2024, 09:54 PM