[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
clipped wings and you're the one holding the bone saw
now things are getting so out of control
Tal’s mumble is met with a low, accented rumble of a chuckle, amusement flaring in his gaze. “Yeah, well, that’s the goal.” Despite how many times Sunjata faced situations like these, very rarely did he do it with the intention of not coming back from it. His death wishes are particular and few and far between.

Hearing Boreal’s surprise along with Tal’s own, Sunjata’s scarred brow rises as he tilts his head slightly – forgetting that it wasn’t exactly common knowledge these days. “A few months ago I think?” He glances over Tal’s shoulder in the distance as if mentally counting it out. “I went to Frey to finish a quest and apparently in the time that I worked on King’s End to get it like this and keep my nose down, I’d been successful in healing myself too.” His gaze flickers back toward Tal with a shrug. “Frey said I had surpassed Remi and Ronin, though not in strength, in other means. So, immortality, a myriad of new magics, and a new shift are at my disposal.” It had been quite a lot at first but he’s still working on figuring out how to utilize them the best.
the spiraling starts and we can't pull up, our hands are tied together so,
on the way down, we make every moment count
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 02-17-2024, 04:47 PM