Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caelynn
I will keep you, day and night,
here until the day I die.
I'll be living one life
for the two of us.
Caelynn blushed, war, sickness, the mountain being used as a healing location. Her home being used as a healing location was wonderful to her. Not many thought of her hot and lava covered land as a wonderful and healing location. But to think that there was a major sickness, a widespread enough sickness, that called the gods to turn the mountain to heal.

"A sickness... do you know much about it? The causes and symptoms?" She was curious, she wanted it to be what Frankie had, wanted to have been able to save him. But then if she could have saved him she'd practically kill herself for not doing enough, not being enough.

The conversation regarding the longheat deity made her smile, "Probably. I only know what was said and a little of the lore about Tanau. Maybe some day meeting Tamau would be nice. I'd like to thank them for the wonderful weather." She was being honest, she did want to meet as many of the gods as possible. Dygra had always been loving and caring to her children, she figured all god would be. Though she knew that she couldn't expect that of them.

"Frey? You work for the Herald?" Blushing Caelynn bit her lip, and listened to her speak about her job and how was expected to do things. "That's got to be hard. Having to make the decision as to whether you can save them. I tried that once. Turned to shit all too quickly. I don't know that I could make the decision again."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-18-2024, 01:14 AM