[se] ready for the strike of a match
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

I know it's hard to abandon your path
"When was the last time you shared with a near stranger that you didn't trust your deepest and darkest shame?" Noah replied, when asked why he didn't share about Vi's chaining of him to the Grounds with the Maverick.

With his end of the bond silenced, Noah could center himself.

He continued to pull on his own heart, to damped the flames that raged and roared and threatened to burn the Maverick and what little he stood for. "The rest of us, we're all working as hard as we can to keep the ones we love and the ones we serve safe. Danta is not. He has blatantly ignored the heed and warning of all other lands. He told me that." Noah said, keeping his voice even despite the coldness in his tone that rivaled that of which was used when talking of Neron. In fact, Danta had said "I imagine it has something to do with the pile of letters on my desk." when Noah brought up the state of the world. "I told him it would be prudent to pay attention to what was happening, and maybe listen to the rest of the leaders," Noah gestured vaguely, remembering that was when Danta had a little bit of a hissy fit, "and Danta didn't like that. He got up in arms because someone had the balls to show more concern for the Grounds than he does."

He hated feeling angry. He hated feeling bitter. As riled up as he could get, and it seemed more and more often these days and tensions rose across the world once more, he hated it.

"I'm not angry with you, and you didn't deserve that. You're right, and I am sorry." He said to his friend. Noah crouched and rocked back on his heels some, continuing the work with the materials and supplies in Deimos' sled to keep his hands busy. "But my actions were nothing more than advising Danta to care a little more about his home, and telling him that I would still be helping there. He is the one who couldn't handle himself and his own emotions, as is easily seen in that letter. Representative of Halo should you still call me, I'll stand by the fact that I did nothing wrong." Noah didn't burn any buildings down, at least.
When this is all that you have

Messages In This Thread
[se] ready for the strike of a match - by Deimos - 01-10-2024, 01:35 PM
RE: [se] ready for the strike of a match - by Noah - 02-21-2024, 03:02 AM