[se] Everything must have a beginning
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
Sunjata snorts, a crooked smile blooming on his face as he shrugs his tattooed shoulders again. “I have a couple shifts that I haven’t seen on Caido yet.” The Hydra, obviously, but the Pegasus as well. Unicorns were in abundance, especially here in King’s End, but the winged variants? He’s yet to see them.

Stepping away from the pile now, glancing toward those collecting to ensure they see that it’s him going to that particular spot off in the distance, Sunjata calls back to Tal. “Three, but if you cut one off two more grow back.” Settling into the space, Sunjata flashes Tal a wolfish grin, all teeth and sharpness before giving into the new shift.

He shifts into a form not unlike his dragon shift, scaled and sharp edged, sharp claws curling into the ground. But instead of large inky wings, there are suddenly six eyes on the courier, each head swiveling slightly to focus on the messenger with eyes slit and the same steel as his own, set among each head with dark scales and sharp teeth.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Everything must have a beginning - by Sunjata - 02-21-2024, 02:24 PM