Keeping up
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
I'll follow you down through the eye of the s t o r m

Humility was more beautiful on the herald than the vanity Noah knew she was capable of. Noah’s jaw feathered again as his stomach churned with anxiety. Wherever this threat had come from and whatever they were, having almost killed the herald had truly done something to her. It gnawed at Noah and the instincts within him riled and roiled.

”Then let me shield them. You gave me a shield, let me extend it unto others.” Noah replied swiftly, holding onto the word against. Vi had told him there was still room in this world for Noah to be a warrior, a paladin amongst them, but his entire essence came down to one thing: protection.

As for not letting them panic — Noah wasn’t certain how to do that. The likes of Deimos and Evie and Hadam and Flora had already been keen to working in their regions to protect and promote. That surely made the people either skitter in a wave of panic, or solidified them in union. Noah wasn’t sure what would take over, at this point — the grit or the anxiety.

But the people at large already knew the herald and Ludo’s demigod had not been able to fend off the threat. How was Noah, as weak as he was in the scheme of those around him — heralds and demigods and hybrids — going to spark the people back to the grit and union? ”Safrin, help me give them hope.” Was all he could muster, glacier eyes falling from her face to his own hands.

Noah would like to upgrade his shield magic to be able to shield another as well.

Magic: Celestial Shield | Celestial light sweeps together around Noah to form a barrier of light, protecting him from attacks for one round. The barrier follows Noah as he moves. Lasts for 1 post, requires a 3 post cool down.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic
Don't worry I'll keep you w a r m

infinite inspiration and endless thanks to odd and sky

Messages In This Thread
Keeping up - by Noah - 02-11-2024, 08:40 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-13-2024, 12:33 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Noah - 02-14-2024, 02:23 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-21-2024, 02:47 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Noah - 02-21-2024, 03:09 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-21-2024, 03:21 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Noah - 02-21-2024, 03:48 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-21-2024, 07:16 PM