I fretted fire but that was long ago
Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Let's not get lost in the dark blue
But darling if we do, just find me and I'll find you
Though it was entirely unclear to the Lullaby if the purple sludge that rose in the back of his throat in response to Isla's concern was jealousy or not, he too swallowed quickly to diffuse the feeling. "I think we are all...civil with each other, now." He murmured. They'd all stood near enough to one another at enough events and no one had died. Ronin and Sunjata had even drank a beer together without any issue. "Well, finding out if the Refuge is as safe from this was it was from the war is an important step." Remi said, nudging Isla softly as if the fact that her former lover was doing something hugely beneficial for them all might assuage some of her concern.

Spreading his fingers somewhere to allow hers to fit through—gods but she had become a delicate thing in comparison with him—whatever else the conversation might have become was interrupted by Isla's sudden hunger.

"Always." The Lullaby agreed readily, shooting her a crooked grin and releasing her hand. "What sort of hunt are you in the mood for?"
the lullaby
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I fretted fire but that was long ago - by Isla - 02-21-2024, 05:43 PM
RE: I fretted fire but that was long ago - by Remi - 02-21-2024, 06:53 PM