Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets
Sex Frey Prayer
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
I know there are angels singing somewhere
I hope they sing for us
“As I’m sure you know,” she defers, all mischief and temptation as her lips curve against Frey’s throat. The only love she will allow Sunjata to share is for Frey, any children they may have, and the memory of Nate.

Her lips buzz with sensation but no source, and she tilts her hips not only obligingly, but eagerly. “We just discussed it this past LongNight,” she admits on a tittering laugh too breathless to be unaffected. If only they had known the accuracy of their timing. Their history may be fraught with these deals, but those had been to Safrin and the Voice; both Valkyrie and Flood trust Frey implicitly.

Ru’s nails scrape lightly up Frey’s thigh and she has her eyes wide open as she says, “Then I give you the word. I’ve already given you my soul once. It is always in your hands.”
For our bruised mouths are an act of resistance
and our singing hearts, together, make a beautiful prayer
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets - by Hotaru - 02-21-2024, 08:54 PM