[SE] Kill the static
planting SE for Sah
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 12 - Strg: 53 - Dext: 55 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 55 - Int: 2
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3825
"Yeah, yeah, I figured," Tal grumbled good-naturedly. Gods knew if he had the ability to make shit, he'd focus on himself and his family first. Sure, Sah was right up there with his sisters and Ru at this point, but they didn't need to go over that again. Not while they were sober! Besides, they had some work ahead of them to offer a welcome distraction, and within a few minutes of digging Tal was scowling again at the recalcitrant earth.

Sah's magic softened it, thankfully, and Tal nodded to the hunter in silent thanks. "Water 'em all down good," he directed of the fresh holes, going to check on the seedlings and beginning to separate them with gentle fingers, pulling their roots carefully apart so they could be dropped in their own personal holes. "An' yeah, th'client picked 'em. I didn't ask. But I'm guessin' somethin' about th'blue color might have meanin'." Having never seen the Voice in person, Tal only had the vaguest idea of what her electric aura might have looked like. "If y'have somethin' nice y'can say about th'Voice, I figure we can do that when we're done," he added with a shrug. "You met 'er before, yeah?"

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-16-2024, 05:57 AM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Sah - 02-22-2024, 05:30 AM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-22-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Sah - 02-22-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-22-2024, 11:13 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Sah - 02-24-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-25-2024, 04:34 AM