Tell me, am I good enough?
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Jude
Jude hates feeling like he's on the backfoot when he knows that he's the one in the right. That Harper is the one who should be groveling. That this is Jude's house. Yet he feels trapped in the entryway, keys still in his hand, the ridiculous charm from Noe still butted up against his palm. It makes him feel a little less alone, but he wishes she was here to show up from around the hall just as she had when Sohalia had shown up unannounced, ready to save him. The desire makes him feel all the more pathetic - makes the anger that much stronger. That, he can use.

"Yeah, well, you can leave then. I'm healed. I don't need your help." Jude turns and drops his keys into the bowl beside the door and begins taking off his shoes, blatantly ignoring his father. At least until he hears the man's footsteps approaching.

One shoe still on, Jude whirls and points a finger at him with such intensity that it makes the Stalwart freeze in place. "No. I don't want you near me. You can wait until I get into my room, and then you can leave." He kicks off his other shoe, and it lands far from the other one. He'll have to fix that later, he thinks, as his face takes on a cruel smile. "You're good at that, right? You shouldn't need me to tell you how to do it properly."
I need a cure, prescribe a drug - cut this out before it's love

Messages In This Thread
Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:12 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-22-2024, 11:18 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-22-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:47 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-23-2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 03-10-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 03-17-2024, 11:09 PM