[SE] Kill the static
planting SE for Sah
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah took a breath, and the sky darkened slightly. Rain began to come down, only upon their dug holes, leaving the duo dry as the soil was saturated. Once satisfied, the Abandoned waved his hand, and the sky cleared again. Blue did fit the Voice and his memory of the Goddess. Crackling energy akin to unnatural lighting, a cold yet welcoming aura, calculating intelligence.

"Yes. I remember her well." How could he have ever forgotten her? It was clear that she was a Goddess, regardless of what others said. He'd known within seconds of meeting her. The Voice had been his first encounter with divinity since coming to Caido as well.

Reaching over, he began to help Talyson prep the flowers for planting. Once it was time, he carefully picked up the bluebells and began to plant them by hand and with telekinesis. It felt right to use magic for this, a homage to his fellow Abandoned who had ascended to Godhood.

Once the flowers were all planted, Sah sat down at the memorial and closed his eyes. He didn't bow or kneel and would never do so. Not to any deity other than his Goddess, Safrin. "Voice. I hope you have found peace wherever you are in the After." His brow furrowed, "Thank you. For saving your children and giving them another chance at life. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten, nor will the lessons that your story tells." The good and the bad. The price of ambition and experimentation. The dangers and pleasures of power. The loss of mortality and humanity. The love of a creator, a mother, and how far one will go for those they love. " May you rest in peace.".
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-16-2024, 05:57 AM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Sah - 02-22-2024, 05:30 AM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-22-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Sah - 02-22-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-22-2024, 11:13 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Sah - 02-24-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: [SE] Kill the static - by Talyson - 02-25-2024, 04:34 AM