[se] leaves in forests
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Valkyrie

Oh, if only Ru knew. She is careful not to tread on familial lines in the sand, all too aware of how some roles can simply never be replaced, but while Sunjata has a distinct connection to Melita the Valkyrie has never had those labels and roles to apply to herself. She loves the Honeybee, as truly and purely as she can, and it shines out of every corner of her smile and the crinkles in the corners of her eyes. And if perhaps, privately, it feels maternal...well, all the more reason to tell her to come over for dinner more often, right?

"Why not tonight, then?" There's a mischievous twinkle to her eyes, something cheeky and covetous. "You're already here after all." Why bother waiting for her next trip or adventure when the Valkyrie can lay claim to her time here and now? Tilting her head toward the collection of buildings - not the Refuge, but the slowly growing collection of personal homes beyond - Ru taps her fingers on Mel's forearm. "We can walk and talk." Even if she declines staying for dinner. "I've been helping in Torchline as much as I can, flying between here, there, and Halo. I'm glad to see the repairs are underway faster than expected." Especially the skyport, which allows larger amounts of aid to flood in from other regions. "Was there much damage to the Ark or your own skyboat?"
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-22-2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-23-2024, 12:13 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-23-2024, 12:23 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-24-2024, 09:36 PM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-24-2024, 10:18 PM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-26-2024, 12:21 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-26-2024, 12:37 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-28-2024, 08:30 AM